The snacks are ready, the coffee is brewing, and the cats haven’t yet knocked over my pile of books. It’s time to go!
I’m going to be starting with The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P. I’m already half way through and enjoying it, so it seems a good one to begin with (is that cheating? Beginning with a book you’ve already started?). Ah well. Here’s the introductory quiz:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? England!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Machine by James Smythe
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Antipasti! Yum yum.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’ve spent the last four years researching depression. I’m now looking forward to reading happier things…
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’m looking forward to curling up on the sofa and doing nothing but reading.